MEGHAN Markle has reportedly been offered a return to acting as she and Harry prepare to come back to the UK.
It comes after The Sun revealed in a bombshell world exclusive that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are moving back to the country — six years after leaving for the US.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are making the long-term relocation alongside their children, Archie and Lilibet, while retaining their £11million Montecito estate and Portugal home.
It has now emerged that one of the reasons behind their decision to return was that Meghan had reportedly been offered a job in an upcoming project, according to Australian outlet news.com.au.
However, no details of any role or project have been confirmed by the Sussexes.
LA-born Meghan appeared in movies Horrible Bosses and Remember Me, and got her big break in TV legal series Suits.
She revealed she was quitting in 2017, just before her engagement to Prince Harry.
Meghan, who announced her retirement from acting eight years ago, recently returned to acting for the first time in nearly a decade with a cameo as herself in the upcoming comedy Close Personal Friends.
Harry and Meghan will make a shock return to the UK at the end of August for “an extended period”, with kids Archie, 7, and Lilibet, 5, enrolling at school here.
The Sussexes, who had a reunion with King Charles last month, have found a new home in the UK. Harry & Meg knew UK move had to happen before Wills became king, expert says
Their relocation raises questions over the future of the 2020 Sandringham Agreement — dubbed “Megxit”.
Charles was told on Sunday that his son and daughter-in-law are returning to Britain after their dramatic exit years ago.
The Sussexes will move into a non-royal residence and will not be working royals but will continue with their business enterprises.
Despite the fact they must have been planning the move for weeks, if not months, the pair did not raise the prospect of a return when they met Charles and Camilla at Highgrove, Gloucs, in July.
However, it is understood the 77-year-old King is welcoming the opportunity to see more of the family in a private capacity.
Harry was already due to visit the UK in mid-September for his patronages including a WellChild Awards bash, and would have been offered a Buckingham Palace room.
But sources confirmed that the whole family will now return earlier — at the end of this month.
They are expected to remain in Britain while Archie and Lilibet are in education.
The return comes six years after Megxit, when Harry and Meghan stepped down as working royals, slamming Britain on their way out.
It also raises questions over the January 2020 Sandringham Agreement which ruled the couple could not juggle being working royals while earning private sector money.
It is understood Harry and Meghan will not receive any money from the public purse while back in the UK, and that he will not undertake any official royal duties.
Sources say if there are discussions on any future role for him it would need to take place between him and his father.
Both Archie and Lilibet can start in UK education in September. He is at Prep School age, and she is eligible for Year One.
Sussex sources would not reveal where they will be enrolled, nor where the family is living, citing privacy and security reasons.
However The Sun understands the family’s new accommodation is not a royal property.
It is unclear if they have bought their UK home or will rent.
It is also unclear whether the family has been given security assurances, and whether the financial burden will fall on taxpayers.
Harry has previously claimed it was unsafe to bring his family back home. He has fought a multi-million pound legal campaign to force the Government to return his 24-hour armed guards.
After a “devastating” court loss 18 months ago he said: “I can’t see a world in which I would bring my wife and children back to the UK at this point.”
However, Meghan, Archie and Lilibet spent last month’s visit here without taxpayer-funded armed cops.





